-1/2 lb. of pecan halves
-1/2 cup sugar
-1/2 tsp. salt
-2 tsp. cinnamon
-1 egg white
-1 tsp. water
-1 bottle of Fisher & Wieser Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
-1 block of cream cheese
- Spray a foiled cookie sheet with Pam and spread the pecans on it.
- Whisk together the egg white and 1 tsp. water and pour over pecans and repeatedly turn over and mix until thoroughly coated.
- Mix the sugar, salt and cinnamon and pour over the pecans and turn over until they are coated.
- Bake pecans at 300 degrees for 45 minutes while stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Place cream cheese on a serving dish and pour desired amount of Raspberry Chipotle Sauce on top.
- Crumble desired amount of sugared pecans over cream cheese and Raspberry Chipotle Sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!