Inside the 2018 Escalade, the highest level of craftsmanship defines the passenger spaces with technology seamlessly integrated throughout the luxurious interior. Real wood combined with premium cut-and-sewn materials and suede accents, along with ambient lighting, add elegance to the interior design. Precise controls and triple-sealed doors were engineered and designed to reinforce a feeling of quality. The 2018 additions include Shale with Jet Black and Maple Sugar with Jet Black accents.
The seats are sculpted in appearance and feature a reclining second row. The design incorporates dual-firmness foam that ensures long-trip comfort and helps retain appearance over time. Platinum-spec vehicles include a massage feature for the front seats, including an anti-fatigue setting for the driver’s seat.
Additional interior features include:
- Remote Keyless Touch Pad and push-button start
- Standard electric telescoping/tilting steering column
- Standard heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel with wood accents
- Standard wireless phone charging provision on the center console
- Concealed center-stack storage with motorized door
- Standard tri-zone climate control
- Fold-flat second- and third-row seats, with standard power-folding third row
- Heated and cooled seats are standard in front and second-row bucket seats have standard heat.
Additionally, the 12.3-inch instrument cluster features a reconfigurable, high-resolution digital driver information center (DIC) display paired with the next-generation Cadillac user experience infotainment system, with data also shown on an available, four-color head-up display on Luxury and Premium Luxury models and Platinum Along with vehicle systems information, the DIC provides details on the audio, Bluetooth phone and navigation systems, which can be adjusted via steering wheel controls.
When it comes to interior colors and seating appointments, the Escalade offers a range of choices:
- The standard model, as well as the Luxury and Premium Luxury models, come standard with leather seating surfaces with mini-perforated inserts, offered in Jet Black
- Luxury and Premium Luxury trims are available with full-leather seats with mini-perforated inserts in Kona Brown with Jet Black accents
- The Platinum Collection features semi-aniline leather seating surfaces with mini-perforated inserts in Maple Sugar with Jet Black accents
Escalade also offers a quiet environment thanks to a strong body structure and enhanced use of noise-attenuating materials and processes, including triple-sealed doors, acoustic-laminate glass and Bose® Active Noise Cancelation technology. Even the exterior mirrors were carefully shaped in the wind tunnel to reduce wind noise.