Updated aesthetic with new exterior colors, Escalade’s design provides a signature look of elegance and capability. The styling cues combine sculpted surfaces and high-technology embellishments to give Escalade a stand-out appearance.
Dynamic front styling cues are enhanced by a highly detailed Galvano chrome grille that has a unique, almost brushed look and feel. It is accented by full LED lighting in the front and rear that creates razor-like vertical light signatures. LEDs provide even, steady and very bright illumination, while delivering longer life and using significantly less energy than conventional lighting.
The headlamps incorporate Total Internal Reflection LED high-beam function, which consists of four vertically stacked crystal lenses and LEDs. The low beam consists of five crystal lenses and LEDs that create the light pattern. The Cadillac script is branded in the headlamp bezel. Tall and thin vertical LED taillamps reach to the top of the Escalade and feature the brand’s crest insignia, which illuminates in the dark. A total of 142 LEDs are used throughout the exterior lighting.
Inlaid doors fit into the body side openings to provide a quiet interior and smooth aerodynamics – an attribute that helps Escalade slip through the air on the highway with minimal drag and greater efficiency. A lightweight aluminum hood and aluminum liftgate panels also contribute to efficiency.
Additional exterior features include:
- The rear is dominated by signature LED lighting extending full-height, from the fascia to the roof. The twin, light-blade taillamps recall Cadillac’s design heritage
- Chrome-accented side assist steps are standard, with power-retractable assist steps with light-pipe technology available on the Premium Luxury and standard on the Platinum
- Illuminated door handles are included with the Premium Luxury and Platinum
- Standard heated, power-adjustable and power-folding outside mirrors
- Standard hands-free, power-programmable liftgate
- The standard rear spoiler on the liftgate houses a rear window wiper that is hidden when not in use
- Capless fueling
- Twenty-inch aluminum wheels are standard on the Escalade model. Twenty two-inch wheels are standard on Luxury, Premium Luxury and Platinum models.
Eight exterior colors are offered: Red Passion Tintcoat, Crystal White Tricoat, Radiant Silver Metallic, Black Raven, Silver Coast Metallic, Dark Adriatic Blue Metallic, Bronze Dune Metallic and Dark Granite Metallic.