The 2017 Cadillac CTS-V super sedan is the third generation of the acclaimed luxury performance sedan that launched the brand’s elite V-Series a decade ago and redefined Cadillac for a new generation of drivers.
After a sold-out 2016 model year, the 2017 Cadillac CTS-V adds a Carbon Black sport package, available Rear Camera Mirror, and upgrades and enhancements for the Cadillac CUE infotainment system. The enhanced Cadillac CUE includes new standard technologies like the myCadillac Mobile App, Teen Driver and Cadillac Collection.
Leveraging the strength of the award-winning rear-wheel drive architecture that also underpins the Cadillac ATS, Cadillac ATS Coupe, Cadillac ATS-V Sedan and Coupe, Cadillac CTS sedan and Cadillac CTS V-Sport, the 2017 Cadillac CTS-V super sedan delivers the most capable V-Series ever – a luxury sedan with sophisticated road manners and unprecedented performance, with true track capability straight from the factory.
Key features include:
- A supercharged 6.2L V-8 engine mated to a paddle-shift eight-speed automatic transmission
- Standard carbon fiber hood and available carbon fiber package, including carbon fiber splitter, hood vent, rear spoiler and rear diffuser for greater aerodynamic performance
- Brembo high-performance brake system developed to provide durability, consistency and the capability for track-day performance straight from the factory
- Segment-best, third-generation Magnetic Ride Control delivering 40-percent faster damping response
- Driver-selectable driving modes for touring, sport, snow and track
- Segment-exclusive, racing-derived Performance Traction Management system with five additional modes allowing the driver to select the level of desired system assistance, matched for driver skill or road condition
- Launch Control enabling full-throttle acceleration from a stop for maximum performance
- Michelin Pilot Super Sport summer-only tri-compound tires offer excellent grip with extended tire wear
- Available segment-exclusive Performance Data Recorder enabling drivers to record, view and analyze driving experiences by capturing real-time video, cabin audio and performance data
- An interior with high-performance seats and ergonomics offering a driver-focused interface with carbon fiber trim and sueded microfiber accents