The smallest and lightest V-Series sedan and coupe ever receive technology enhancements and an available Carbon Black sport package.
The first-generation Cadillac ATS-V introduced class-leading twin-turbocharged performance and a comprehensive suite of design and performance systems to the lightest and smallest V-Series Sedans and Coupe models ever.
The 2017 Cadillac ATS-V adds a Carbon Black sport package and upgrades and enhancements for the Cadillac CUE infotainment system improving the ATS-V’s superior connectivity. The enhanced Cadillac CUE includes new standard technologies such as the myCadillac Mobile App, Teen Driver and Cadillac Collection.
Since its inception in 2004, Cadillac’s V-Series performance family has driven remarkable power and performance capability into the brand’s growing luxury car range. Building on the strengths of the award-winning Cadillac ATS product line, V-Series adds impressive track capability to what was already the lightest and most agile-driving car in the luxury compact class. The result is a dual-purpose luxury performer – a car with true track capability right from the factory that is also a sophisticated luxury car on the road.
Key features include:
- The Cadillac Twin Turbo V-6 engine mated to a standard six-speed manual transmission or paddle-shift eight-speed automatic transmission
- Standard carbon fiber hood and available carbon fiber package, including carbon fiber splitter, hood vent and rear diffuser for greater aerodynamic performance
- Brembo high-performance brake system developed to provide durability, consistency and the capability for track-day performance straight from the factory
- Segment-best, third-generation Magnetic Ride Control delivering 40-percent faster damping response
- Driver-selectable vehicle modes for touring, sport, snow and track
- Segment-exclusive, racing-derived Performance Traction Management system with five additional modes allowing the driver to select the level of desired system assistance, matched for driver skill or road condition
- Michelin Pilot Super Sport summer-only tri-compound tires delivering excellent grip with extended tire wear
- Available segment-exclusive Performance Data Recorder enabling drivers to record, view and analyze driving experiences by capturing real-time video, cabin audio and performance data
- An interior with high-performance seats and ergonomics offering a driver-focused interface with carbon fiber trim and sueded microfiber accents